SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

Confessions Corner - July

I was born on 1991-01-28 in East London. Growing up with 2 loving parents was good. When I was like 14 years old I kissed a gal but that does not mean anything to me up until I was 17 years old when I discovered that I'm a lesbian. But I still tried to fight and hide the feelings of how I like woman. In that process I met a gal called Chelsea and I fell in love with her in such a way that I was tired of being ashamed because I'm a lesbian. It's when I realized then that I have to tell my parents. Telling my parents was hard because most of the time parents hate their kids because of being gay but my parents understood me and gave me their support. SO IF YOUR STILL IN A CLOSET, KEEP TELLING YOURSELF YOUR NOT GAY U WILL SUFFER ALONE JUST BE WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE.
- Baby Chocolate

If there is something that you feel you need to confess or would like to confess, wheter it be with words or a picture, please let us know by emailing us at themodernlinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment