SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

We found love in a hopeless place

Valentines day 2012, we thought we'd do something a little different! Here's our take on a lesbian wedding, classic love story accompanied by our favourite cheesy Valentines day songs!

The bachelorette party:

Marry the night - Lady Gaga

On the floor - J-Lo
Girls just wanna have fun - Cyndi Lauper




Tonight I'm loving you - Enrique

The Wedding
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton


Out of time - Rolling Stones


Creep - Radiohead

Smooth - Rob Thomas & Santana


Shut up n drive - Rihanna


My Girl - the Temptations


I'll stand by you - The pretenders


By your side - Sade

Marry you - Bruno Mars

Always - Bon Jovi


Kiss Me - Sixpence none the richer

Want you bad - The Offspring

No Woman no Cry - Bob Marley



Love the way you lie - Rihanna & Eminem



Bitch - Meredith Brookes

Alice Cooper - Poison

Trouble - Pink



Lean on me - Ben E King



I'll be there - The parlotones



Wonderwall - Oasis

I've had the time of my life - Bill Haley

I've got you babe - Sonny & Cher

You shook me all night long - ACDC


Don't stop believin - Journey



Red Red Wine - UB40


I love you like a love song - Selena Gomez
Chasing cars - Snow patrol

Let's get it on - Barry White







Cast & Crew:


Models:

Minxy
Kristi
Chantell
Lorette
Lucinda
Cindy
Nikki
Erin
Louise
Miss J

Crew:

Tihan - Photographer
Melissa & Sacha - Assistants
Gavin & Andre - Props & Setup
Minx, Cindy, Gavin & Lorette - Make-up, Hair, Wardrobe
Ilse & Miss Jones - Artwork, Layout & Concept

Venue:

Riverdeck Country Estate

Clothing & Accesories:

Toyboy designs
Biatches Lifestyle Boutique



5 comments:

  1. Nice one ladies...! It looks like it was great fun doing this shoot. Was on the floor at my Gentledyke playing the preacher and causing scandal, wouldn't expect anything less from her! lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeeHee thanx a mil Geeg, we had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous pics. but more importantly your happiness shines on thru! thank you for giving an middle aged les a buzz in the heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an amazing Photoshoot...I had an absolute blast...it was soooo great...

    ReplyDelete