SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

Letters between a daughter and her mother

Dearest Mom

 

I am writing because I can't handle telling you face to face like it is....

 Valentine's day is coming up and I got invited to go on a date, the problem
 is you know this person. Mom my friend Jessica the one who always spend
 weekends with me the one you adore well she asked me to go on the date with
 her.

 Mom I said yes because I do like her actually I love her I have been in love
 with her for some time now. Please I know this is hard for you it's hard for
 me too. Don't be too upset with me I know you didn't want me to be gay but I
 am.

 Yes I am still your daughter and still the same person. I love you with all
 my heart and mom I always will.

 Love Amy

 P.S please let me know if it is safe to come home.




My dearest daughter


I read your letter and I did not know how to express myself facing you.

Firstly I am totally shocked in you, I am hurt and disappointed. Not
in the fact that you are dating your best friend but because you felt
you couldn't trust me enough to talk to me in person. Do you think I
care who you date or love? Isn't it more important to me that you are
happy and found someone you want to be with?

My loving child I love you and I can't tell you it's wrong to be loved
and to love, you see life is so short and I want you to be happy. As
you grew up I knew you were destined to be the amazing person you are.
Yes my girl we all make mistakes but loving someone is not a mistake.

I like your friend and she is more then welcome in my house, I knew
you too were more then friends I only waited in silence and loneliness
For you to come to me and tell me.

There is nothing you can do to make me love you less, please remember
that even though I am your mom I am also your friend. I love the
change in you the way you became more comfortable with being yourself.

Love always
Mom

P.S: I am going on a dinner date with some friends you will find
supper for you and your girl in the oven




Written by: Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment