SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

A Letter To My Crush

How do I start this? Well maybe I should just tell you like it is, maybe I shouldn't do this. Anyway here it goes:

Christmas is creeping up on us and I am looking up to the stars tonight. They look funny, it's as if they swirl and all of a sudden they create your face. I wish you can see this smile on my face, I must look so silly but I don't care. Your face in the sky is looking at me smiling too, so I decided tomorrow will be the day when I tell you that I have a crush on you.

It's like you taking over my mind, I sometimes smell your perfume even if you are not there, how did this happen? Do you know how beautiful you are to me, I love the way your eyes sparkle when you laugh. Guess I can't really tell you how I feel so I am telling you like this;

I want to hold you, take your hand and be the reason you smile. I want you to sit next to me on Christmas day singing carols, I really, really want to kiss you.

Maybe now you will see after reading this you will realize just how many times a day I think of you, maybe one day you will like me the way I like you.

Hugs and kisses
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment