SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

Guest Writer: You are a stranger to me - A poem by Butchie

You are a stranger to me
We had good times but these days I don’t know you
Maybe because I don’t want to know you
You are a stranger to me

You took away my belief in love
You turned me into someone I don’t want to be
I allowed it at the time and as time passed im still who you wanted me to be
I want to be a stranger to you


The pieces of my broken heart still flows in you
You broke it but never did you fix it
Overwhelmed with hurt and memories of you
I sit and wait until no one comes


You walked out my life and back in more than once
Every time you left you broke me
I never meant to hurt you
You are a stranger to me


Stay away
Stay out of my mind
Leave me alone
Just stay away


I don’t want you
I don’t need you
I don’t love you
But I do remember you

-Butchie Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment