SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

A letter to my lover

My world used to be full of color, full of light, hope and happiness. Suddenly everything fell dark, the light casting shadows on my now half zombie soul. You did this, the love of my life and still I hang on, still I fight.



Your mom said she could lose you and it's my fault, she says that you wanted to impress me. You never had to impress me I loved you from the moment I looked into your eyes the very first time and I loved you even before that.



You did something wrong not thinking about our future together, you only lived for what you did. Was I even in your mind when you decided to throw everything away?

Maybe if you cheated on me, or fell pregnant I could accept it forgive you, but this is so much harder to deal with. No you did not commit suicide neither did you leave me but the chance that you might get send away is there. I won't see you for a long time but I will still hold on and wait for you.

I am broken, torn apart and when I look at you all I feel is love and sometimes you push me so far away. My heartache turned violent and all of a sudden my heart cramps every time it breaks and I can't breath.

Just know I don't blame you I love you, I am broken but you alone can fix me

1 comment: