SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

That thing we do

Runners

Let’s look at it this way I am a runner, well basically you get many types of runners. I will explain to you my type of running I do so fondly, yet knowingly it tears you apart you cant help it.

This doesn’t, make me a coward and I don’t get a thrill out of it, it is just something I do.
1.    I run when my girlfriend becomes like my mother and I need to report everything to her.
2.    I run when I start feeling trapped like I am boxed in.
3.    I run when I am not happy in a current situation but nobody listened when I told them things should change.
4.    I run when people don’t understand me or care to get to know me.
5.    I run when people make assumptions all the time and when I explain they don’t believe me because they live in some fairytale.

Now I know I am not the only runner that falls into this category. I will leave you with just a thought, what will happen when you run away from your current situation just to go to greener pastures to find the milk is sour? Sometimes we imagine ourselves into a sort of image about how it will be that image becomes a story and we fall madly in love with the idea of how things are going to be like.

Yet it does not always work that way, our new lives hardly work out for us because we have set our mind on f it does not work out we can turn around and walk away. What if you so badly want to go back to what you ran form in the first place just to find that you can’t because something is in your way?

To all the runners just stop and think of how you are killing yourself on the inside and do thins appropriately running won’t solve anything because one day  life will stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment