SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

The Story of a Woman

She might be an answer to many troubled ladies. Not only has she been beaten but her being broken to the core. Years after her ordeal she has risen beyond all comparison of what she was and today she enjoys who she became, a strong and independent woman!

Walking down the road, watching the people pass me by, some seem so happy but within their eyes you can see and sense their despair, how that was me once. Walking in a daze as thoughts and memories, trying to remember what I still have to do before my love comes home, what I should change to achieve in avoiding his undying anger towards me and my incompetencys. Yet here I walk today smiling a smile of true happiness as I have not that fear lurking within me today but pure exhilaration coursing through my veins for my new love of ten years are waiting for me to go and watch my only surviving child pass her dancing exam, making this day more beautiful than the day before.

Arriving hand in hand, my family and I sit down and await for my angels name to be called, the glory that goes with her name being called with honor and not anger makes my heart explode with euphoria. We watch her descend from the stage, I can not help but be thankful and proud of all the lessons.

I have learned from my past sufferings, as I can not stop the over flowing gratitude that envelopes my heart when I see my child with an everlasting smile shining through her eyes, for losing so many before her, due to an overly light fisted ex husband was only a precaution from above, playing for time to help me grow and age till I was spiritually, mentally and physically ready for what I have received in the end.

Yet time has become an undying friend through all that this mystical mystery called life has given and taken from me, and with each gift I received and had taken away I have learned many lessons and only improved on what I was, into what I am today.

I learned with my ex husband behind bars so many a time, I learned patience and I found my gift for understanding the law, which helped me to end up with a job that I enjoy as a legal assistant today. The death of my unborn children taught me about undying love and compassion for death in it self, and sorrow that goes along with it.
With the ex husband lying I'm in my bed with another, I learned forgiveness.
With each fist that fell, I learned endurance.
With my miracle child's birth, I learned complete love and the survival instinct that helped us to escape.
With my body being sold by my ex husband for his next hit, I learned to observe and to look out for those pitfalls, and with each pitfall comes an undying friend, also to forgive as I had to forgive and forget when I was shot.

Yet my lessons in this life time is not over as of yet, I still have so much to learn, and for that I give thanks to every person and every pitfall that may cross my mythical path in the future. As each one is a mere lesson that I can use and pass on to my child and every person who may need it.

Life is a mythical mystery with so many lessons, yet it is whether the lesson will be learned and remembered, to be used for good in the future as nothing lasts forever, unless you want it to, and therefor work for it.

Everything has a reason, and every reason has a place, as every place has its time.

- Article written by Mythical Mystery Aka : myth

No comments:

Post a Comment