SEPTEMBER 2012

THE SPRING FEVER ISSUE

Poems by Valandra Luna

You are my fire, my desire
The only one that could calm the storm inside my temple
I don’t give love, I don’t give emotions
All i give is what you see,
One night I might let you release my fire,
But for now, you body is mine, night and day i will taunted you
Let you climb higher and higher
You will release your passion, you desire

Maybe one day I will let you have mine.
Valandra Luna

My soul cries the tears my eyes couldn’t spill.
My heart dies every second we are apart.
My memories haunt me, every second of every day
My spirit died the day you did.
The promise I made keeps me going.
Nothing will ever make me complete, nothing makes any sense.
My paradise chattered into hell, the day your light vanished from my eyes.

Valandra Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment